Individuals & Families Immigration Services
We provide specialist immigration advice and services, which includes professional advice and guidance on the applicable rules and regulation for the type of application.
Our advisory services include guidance on the required documentation to be provided by each client, as proof of meeting the requirements for specified evidence in accordance with the UK immigration rules.
We assist our clients with a comprehensive review of the supporting documentation for their application and we provide a Legal Representative’s cover letter for the application, to present and highlights the facts and merits of the case.
Our specialist services include but are not limited to the following application types:
- All categories of Point Based System (PBS) Applications (Tier 2, 4 & 5)
- Family/Dependant Visas categories (Entry clearance, leave to enter and leave to remain)
- Visitor’s visa (Entry clearance and Leave to Enter for all visiting visa or temporary visa categories)
- EU & EEA Applications (Residence permit for an EU/EEA national, Family permit for a non-EU/EEA family member, Entry clearance for non-EU/EEA family member, Pre -settlement & Settlement status application)
- UK Permanent residency/Indefinite Leave to Remain
- British Citizenship/Naturalization
How we work:
- Our advisory services are bespoke and tailored to the specific requirement for each case.
- To ensure our clients have a clear understanding of our terms of business, we provide our clients with a copy of our service agreement as part of the sign-up process, which needs to be reviewed, completed and signed by our clients.
- We require clients to provide scanned copies of all their supporting documents to enable offline professional review and to provide a basis for our professional advice.
- We require clients to give us access to their pre-completed online application, to enable us carry out a comprehensive review of the application details
- We provide written confirmation of any advice given with respect to each application and our advisory services can be provided via email or telephone call where necessary.
For further details about our value-added services and how we can help with any of the above immigration categories, please visit our contact us page and get in touch with our specialist Immigration Consultants.