Corporate Clients (Compliance Management):
Our corporate clients benefit from our bespoke Compliance Management service designed to help them achieve 100% compliance with government and regulatory requirements.
Our Compliance management product is a value added service designed for corporate clients (businesses, educational institutions, religious organisations and charities).
Immigration is a highly regulated aspect of law in the United Kingdom and is by far the most dynamic aspect of law in the UK with constant changes in law, government policies and compliance requirements.
We take away all immigration related concerns from our clients to enable them concentrate on their core business activities and we help them to ensure 100% compliance with the law and regulatory requirements.
Our services are tailor-made to each organisation and designed around one or all of the following:
- On-site immigration related training for HR staff and Recruiters
- Complete audit of immigration documentation for expatriate/international staff
- Specialist assistance for registering with the Home Office as a sponsor and enrollment on the Sponsor Management System (SMS) as a licensed sponsor
- Sponsor License Management, issuance of Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) or Certificate of Acceptance of Studies (CAS), reporting migrant activities and day to day SMS management
- Compliance Management (for Tier 2, Tier 4 & Tier 5 sponsors)
- Processing of Immigration documentation for employing migrant workers (EEA & EU Nationals/ Non-EEA or EU Nationals)
The fees applicable for each type and level of service will be discussed and agreed with each client prior to the commencement of our services based on the specific client instructions, case complexity, anticipated casework hours & service request in line with our OISC approved fee scale.